Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 8 June 2013

1667 Leaning Chili SOLD! & Ruined Castle


8" x 6" oil on panel  SOLD

Back to small paintings! My large paintings are stacking up so I thought that I would go back to producing some small ones again.

We are having a sunny spell here in Ireland which is such a welcome break from the cold and rain of the winter and even into April and May, we hope it will last!!! All our wind and rain comes straight off the Atlantic from the west, before going on to the rest of Europe, or peters out before then. Ireland is known for being wet, hence the name 'Emerald Isle' !

1 comment:

Carol Flatt said...

Well done, Diana. I especially love what you do with edges.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...