Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 14 May 2013

1666 Mandarins SOLD

10" x 18" oil on panel,to be framed

This one took me quite a while, but I'm finally pleased with it, lately I seem to be painting a lot of oranges , maybe because we always have plenty in the house and they are such a vibrant colour and just set off this blue & white terrine so well.

4 comments:

hmuxo said...

A fantastic piece, Diana! The terrine is SO realistic as well as the oranges... An amazing painting!!

Carol Blackburn said...

Stunning one Diana. :)

Carol Flatt said...

Diana, this is one of my favorites! I love the dark background against the bright oranges and fresh-looking tureen. It looks modern, yet has that "old world" style.

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

Beautifully done! Funny how we go thru phases painting certain things...like oranges.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...