Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 25 April 2013

1662 My Flower Garden SOLD

6" x 6" acrylic on stretched canvas, sides painted black
AVAILABLE ON EBAY http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251264144568

Having fun getting away from my usual still lifes and painting with acrylics too, which take a bit of getting used to after painting so long with oil paints.

2 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Very, very pretty one Diana. I can't wait for my flowers to bloom. I do have little green shoots but nothing more. :)

hmuxo said...

What a beautiful change, Diana! I love this painting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...