Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 17 April 2013

1659 Tomato Reflections sold

11" x 14" oil on panel, box framed

Another one finished that I have been labouring on! I might grow some tomatoes this year as there is nothing like growing your own and eating them straight off the vine with Mozzarella, basil, olive oil and balsamic dressing and a nice crusty loaf  mmmm...

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!! I LOVE IT!!!
But all of your paintings are my favorite, Diana. The tomatoes are luscious BUT that copper collander is amazing!!!

Carol Flatt said...

Such incredible colors in these tomatoes and I love the way they spill forth from the colander. Beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...