Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, 14 April 2013

1658 Cheese and Tomato & Portumna Castle SOLD


7" x 14" oil on panel, to be framed

I'm running out of ideas for titles, hence the rather boring one! sometimes it's easy and one just pops into my mind while I'm painting or just after completion, and there are ones like this... and blank.
I'm painting like a mad woman so that I will have a nice big inventory for the summer, but they just keep selling and I can't keep up! It's funny but these classic set-ups are so popular, I'm becoming quite an expert in painting cheesy subjects and I get to eat it afterwards an added bonus!



Our local castle, I haven't been to visit it yet as it's not open to the public until May, looks very grand from afar, they must have a lot of fireplaces with all those chimneys!

3 comments:

hmuxo said...

Excellent still life, Diana. Your paintings sell fast because they're all so gorgeous! Love the garlic..
and the reflections from the cherry tomatoes!
The castle is amazing...it looks so mysterious and love the wall...keep
those pictures coming! love them!!

Carol Flatt said...

You set the standard high for still lifes, Diana, with your skill in technique and your eye for great composition. This is rich in color and wonderfully life-like.

Bruce Sherman said...

Hi there Diana!.... Nice to here that your work is selling so well!

Such a result clearly proves that others... also have good taste!

Your stills are always a pleasure to view!

Good Painting!

Warmest regards,
Bruce

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...