Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 13 April 2013

1657 Apple Chat and the Cliffs of Moher

8" x 10" oil on canvas board

I have gone back to painting smaller paintings for the upcoming art exhibitions in Dublin so that I have a variety of price points to sell.
Looks like the weather is getting slightly warmer here, thank goodness but of course it's raining today, a very unusual occurrance here in Ireland ;)

I thought that I would include a recent pic taken by my daughter of one of Irelands landmarks for your enjoyment!

3 comments:

hmuxo said...

An outstanding piece, Diana! These apples look SO good..and SO real!!! and I hope to see more pictures of beautiful Ireland...
I can only dream...!!!

suzanneberry said...

amazing work diana!!! beautifully done. and that shot is stunning!

Carol Flatt said...

I so look forward to your posts both to see another piece of delightful art and enjoy your photos of such a beautiful place. The apples are so vivid and one can almost sense their crunchiness and freshness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...