Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 4 April 2013

1654 Put the Kettle On! SOLD

14" x 18" oil on canvas panel to be framed
At last a new painting and one I would call a 'fiddler' I could go on indefinitely 'improving' but I'm getting it to the framers tomorrow so that'll stop myself and I'm starting something new and not so complex methinks ;)

4 comments:

Bruce Sherman said...

Good morning Diana!.... WOW!!!.... And "put the kettle on"... you did indeed! This painting is so very beautiful. So very real... and natural! Beautifully painted!
The copper patina is outstanding... yet still painterly!

Think I'll stay about... "for a spot o' tea!" HA HA!!! A gem!

Good painting!
Warmest regards,
Bruce

hmuxo said...

Ooooooh! Diana, another winner! I love the crazy reflections on the kettle...it's exactly how it would reflect! I'm glad you're going to the framers because I call it "done".

Carol Blackburn said...

Love it's "imperfect perfection" just the way it is. You've shaken things up a bit with this one!

Sarah S said...

I really like that teacup!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...