Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 22 February 2013

1648 Cheese and Crackers Anyone?

11" x 14" oil on canvas board 

Good ol' cheese and grapes, such a popular subject, I'm getting quite an expert at painting grapes I've painted so many!

 I have just started a new painting which seems enormous 24" x 24" and I have to squeeze out a bunch more paint onto my palette which I keep forgetting to do, it's a very complicated subject so who knows how long it will take me to complete, well better get cracking.

3 comments:

Bruce Sherman said...

Hi there Diana!... Delectibly juicy... and so real... that I can smell the cheese and taste those cold grapes. Old (Stilton) cheese... a "Plowman's Lunch"... a fav of mine.


A beautiful painting in all respects! A gem!

Good Painting!
Warmest regards,
Bruce

Carol Flatt said...

Diana, you're just fantastic. Those grapes could be real!! Beautiful colors and shading on them. What talent!

hmuxo said...

This is fantastic, Diane. I had commented on this one but it never posted.. The grapes look SO realistic and the pottery!!! Well, I love this painting!! Well done!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...