Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, 6 January 2013

'1643 Apple Wrap' and wrapping things up!

9" x 12" oil on panel, framed

This will be my last painting for a few weeks, as I am packing up my things in preparation for my flight to Minnesota and then back to Europe a few days later. I've had to buy an extra suitcase to put all my accumulated stuff in, which will be excess baggage but still cheaper than posting it home.
Will keep you posted as to my whereabouts looking forward to going home!

4 comments:

hmuxo said...

Gorgeous as always, Diana!! I love that bit of green popping out from the foil...!!! Have a wonderful and safe trip!!! We'll be here waiting for your next masterpiece!!

Crystal Cook said...

This is beautiful Diana. :) I really love the texture in the ground. Good luck on your trip!! Hope you're safe and have a great homecoming.

suzanneberry said...

oh my diana, i've missed so much incredible work!! i the texture you've brought into this, the composition, everything! i'm going to take some time to catch up on all of your posts. have a safe trip!

Bruce Sherman said...

Hi there Diana!.... I agree with Suzanne's observations to the "T" - texture!

This is an entirely new aspect of your work to me which pushes the envelope beyond your beautiful... but usual use of purely high realism. Nice!

Have a safe journey! Seems a number of my new friends (Kelsey Boesch and Peter Fros of Pine Island) are heading home to Minnesota for a visit!COLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD! Take your "warmies" mI hope!

Good Painting and Safe Travel!
Warmest regards,
Bruce

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...