Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 28 December 2012

1640 Peared Down

16" x 20" oil on   canvas panel, framed

Back to straight realism for a while, I might intersperse these with a few experimentations, just to please myself!
I shall be winging my way back to Europe at the beginning of the New Year, looking forward to being back home again and having a dedicated room to paint, peace and quiet with no interruptions from little people and pets. Not that I don't love em but granny duties are over for awhile  I can really concentrate on my art career and make plans and be deliciously self indulgent as well.

2 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Mornin' Diana, lovely pears. My hubby is being funny this morning. He saw your painting and asked me "if it's an uneven number of pears are they still pairs? He is a nice fellow to make me grin so early in the morning. Hope your day is special.

hmuxo said...

This is so beautiful, Diana!! I love the realism in your paintings!!
Those pears are amazing and perfect reflections!!! The Holidays are wonderful but exhausting!! LOL Soon it will be back to norm!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...