Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 18 December 2012

1638 Dissolving Lemon SOLD

6" x 8" oil on panel,unframed,  

I'm enjoying playing with my still lifes, this one is on roughly gessoed panel and painted with a brush and palette knife, the mandarin to the left is unrecognizable dressed in gold foil and the lemon decided to join the background.

3 comments:

hmuxo said...

I always look forward to seeing your paintings, Diana. This is so beautiful...so nice to play with our paints!!!

Carol Blackburn said...

It looks effervescent!

Bruce Sherman said...

Hi there Diana!... Again... as is always the case your brushwork is lively and your concept extraordinary!

I love the incorporation of palette knife "play"... a new weapon in your artistic arsenal!

Merry Christmas Diana... and Good Painting!
Warmest regards,
Bruce

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...