Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 24 November 2012

1630 Red on Red and Affordable Art Fair Dublin

9" x 12" oil on panel, unframed SOLD

Here' a dark and moody one for you and a hard one to photograph too, especially when the weather outside is grey and rainy, I've got it as close to the original as I can, I hope. This one is also available on Ebay so do hop on over and put a bid on it please! Christmas gift for someone dear, always appreciated - the gift of original art. 
Hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are enjoying a few days of relaxation. 






Here is our stand this morning, at the Affordable Art Show in Dublin, Ireland, with hubby in the spot light. Liza my eldest daughter is also on hand to support her dear ol' Dad ;) she's the one behind the camera!

2 comments:

Bruce Sherman said...

Hi there Diana... A wonderfully warm painting... despite its moody feel!

Your set up at the fair looks clean and crisp! Hubby seems proudly ensconced.Great when the family buys in and supports one's journey! Bonus!

Good Painting and... many sales!

Warmest regards,
Bruce

hmuxo said...

I love Dark and Moody, Diana! This is a beautiful piece!!! and what a treat seeing your hubby! I like the way you have your paintings displayed!! The white frames makes all of them pop!! I wish I can go to see them in person...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...