Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 22 November 2012

1629 'An Apple Besides' SOLD

ebay
12" x 9" oil on panel , unframed SOLD



Another loose one painted with a palette knife, I'm trying really hard not to perfect things and hope that I may have many happy accidents ;)  I'm loving stepping out of my comfort zone and trying something new, I want to make my paintings have more energy and that something that makes them less than ordinary.

I'm guessing it has something to do with self confidence, and confidence in ones ability. I learn something new with every painting. I'm really inspired by browsing other artists blogs and web-sites and get so many ideas that kick start my own creative juices.


2 comments:

hmuxo said...

Excellent painting, as always, Diana. The glassware is wonderful!!

Carol Schiff Studio said...

Wow Diana, I didn't realize how much I had missed on your blog.
I think this is fantastic! No doubt it sold immediately.

You are such a talented artist to be able to work in so many styles, realistic, impressionistic. What is your next challenge...abstract?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...