Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 8 November 2012

1625 Mama, Papa and Me

20" x 20" x 2.5" oil on gallery wrapped canvas, sides painted, available.

The last of three paintings in this mini series, I chose it because of the long shadows which were so perfect on that bright and sunny day. Now what to paint next.....................

7 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Love it Diana, it made me smile :)

Carol Schiff Studio said...

I saw this on facebook and commented, but just have to do it again........to cute! I can just see those wobbly baby steps.

Karen Bruson said...

So precious!

Karen Bruson said...

Thanks for your comment. I favor phthalocyanine.

hmuxo said...

Precious painting, Diana!!! I love this one!!!

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

Love this Diane!!

Darlene Twitchell said...

What a sweet painting! Great concept, I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...