Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 3 November 2012

1624 A Walk in the Park (also available as a print)

20" x 20" x 2.5" oil on gallery wrapped canvas, sides painted, available. Click  here to see this as a print

Kai was wearing his new winter coat and walking to the playground in the autumn sunshine. He's off to the store today to buy a pair of 'welly' boots, which I hope will feature in my next painting!

4 comments:

Carol Schiff Studio said...

Another cutie! You have been busy since I last visited your blog. A wonderful painting that any mother would love, and done with that Diana touch of perfection.

Carol Blackburn said...

Wonderful Diana, yes it does have that Diana Marshall perfection. :)

Bruce Sherman said...

Hi there Diana!... You have captured something very special in this one!.... Every little boy... eager to find adventure... always taking the point on family hikes!

This reminds me of my three wee boys... now young men! The faces are different... the behaviour the same!

Don't you wish we could (selfishly I know)... freeze dry them a this age? What joyful creatures they were... and how joyous we felt to travel with them on their adventures!

A beautiful and poignant piece! I love it!

Good Painting!
Warmest regards,
Bruce

hmuxo said...

Absolutely beautiful, Diana!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...