Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 31 October 2012

1623 Is that Sand? also available as a print!


20" x 20" oil on deep gallery wrapped canvas,sides painted ready to hang  also available here as a  print

Oh so lovely to paint loosely after so many 'tight' paintings and to paint thickly too, I really enjoyed painting this one. The subject is of course my grandson Kai when he found a large mound of sand at a pumpkin farm recently.

3 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Sweet one, Diana. What he needed was a plastic pumpkin pail...:)

Carol Schiff Studio said...

Sweet! I know the thrill of painting a grandchild, and Diana, this is adorable!! You captured that "toddler body language" perfectly. I just want to reach out and hug him.

hmuxo said...

OMGoodness, this is absolutely flawless, Diana!! I'm trying to catch up with all your paintings...love this one!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...