Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 27 October 2012

1621 Full of Juice

12" x 12" oil on deep gallery wrapped canvas, to hang unframed

The second of three hanging grape paintings, the next one is already blocked in and will be of black grapes on a dark background that will be another challenge!

I have entered the Boldbrush painting competition, sponsored by FASO my web-site provider and free to enter, every month. The quality and quantity of the work done by other artists is staggering and perusing those wonderful paintings really shows one what can be achieved with a paint brush.   Here is the link  http://faso.com/boldbrush/

Well the 80 days of blue skies and sunshine are over and it's rain, rain and more rain here in WA, I think it's preparing me for the weather in Ireland.

4 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Wonderful one Diana, best of luck in the competition but who needs luck when you've got this much talent. :) Yeh, I am jealous :)

Crystal Cook said...

This is STUNNING Diana. Absolutely gorgeous! I love it so, SO much. :)

hmuxo said...

This is SPECTACULAR!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Bonnie Heather said...

These grape paintings are absolutely fantastic. You're amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...