Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 17 October 2012

1618 One in the Pot SOLD

11" x 20" oil on panel, framed, available

Loved painting this one, a lot of nice simple shapes ;) Trying to use up all my boards before I go back to Ireland, don't know when that will be, I'm a bit in limbo at the moment, so I am just taking it one day at a time.

loved pa

5 comments:

Dean H. said...

Absolutely gorgeous colors, Diana!!

hmuxo said...

This is SO perfectly painted, Diana! I keep staring at these beautiful grapes that I can almost taste and love the reflection from them in this gorgeous pan!!

Bruce Sherman said...

Hi there Diana!... Sorry for the too lengthy period since my last visit drop by! Life has been a blurrrrrrrr... since relocating in ...classes all through the summer... gardening (recovery) chores... the list seems endless!

But here I am again... and blown away by the breath-taking beauty and mastery each of your works possesses! Hard to pick any favourite... and no need to in any rate! They are unique... and equally beautiful!

Little wonder you "run out of gas" ... after a string of these paintings! The idea is to catch your breath... engage in something frivolous for your Self... and enjoy it for its own sake!

Your muse will return... She always does... n'est-ce pas vrai???

Good Painting!
Warmest regards,
Bruce

Heather said...

Wow - your work is stunning!!!! Nicely done.

suzanneberry said...

hi diana! i've missed so much of your work, i need to catch up! this is amazing as they all are but the hanging bunch of grapes is now one of my all time favorite of yours. hope you are well.

and thank you so much for your very kind and supportive words on my blog, i appreciate them so very much.

take good care.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...