Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 8 October 2012

1616 Left Hanging SOLD

16" x 12" oil on linen, framed

It's peculiar, one can paint away happily for long periods of time with loads of new ideas for future paintings  and then comes the end of a certain series and then BLANK!!! no inspiration... That is what happened to me after the five large square paintings were finished, I couldn't come up with anything, I started one and hated it, so pushed it into the corner :(  then I perused other artists work to get some ideas and fortunately that helped, so although not an original idea to hang fruit it was new to me and it got me kick started again. It's an awful feeling when the creative juices stop flowing. 

2 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Hang in there! :) It's beautiful.

hmuxo said...

this is SO beautiful, Diana!!! Just when I thought you couldn't get any better!!! Love the rich colors..I can almost taste it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...