Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 31 August 2012

1608 Cheese and Onion SOLD

8" x 16" oil on panel  framed,  sold

Another still life similar to  my last painting same format similar set up.
I'm just finishing up my last Koi painting and then it's back to more still lifes all 20" x 20"  so that my Seattle gallery is well supplied.
Well here in the State that gets ample rain (Washington) and is normally very green, there hasn't been any of the wet stuff falling from the sky for at least a month just blue skies and sunshine, which of course is very nice too, but I'm sure the rest of the year will make up for it aplenty! 

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

If I ever go to Seattle your gallery would be the first thing I visit,Diana!! This painting is absolutely fabulous!! The onion is incredible!! I can't wait to see your koi painting!

Carol DeMumbrum said...

Lovely painting, Diana! Love how connected everything is and the shiny tomato. Love all of your recent works, especially "A Swim By". Hope you continue to have nice weather!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...