Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 1 August 2012

1602 Got My Eye on You SOLD

6" x 6" oil on canvas,framed available

This is the last animal painting for a while while I concentrate on other projects.

 Painting while looking after a one year old grandson is a real challenge, and trying to get undisturbed painting time. Kai has 4 molars coming through and he seems to be not too bothered although he doesn't like chewing lumpy food at the moment, and then 4 cats who constantly want to be let in or out and one bringing home 'presents' all add to the chaos.

4 comments:

hmuxo said...

You definitely have your hands full, Diana...I watched the grandkids for many years but they finally grew up. LOL. I don't have to watch them ALL the time...just on occasions..this portrait is amazing and so realistic!!! His fur is painted perfectly!!

Carol Blackburn said...

This is awesome, Diana.....and, enjoy your grandson because they really do grow up way too fast.

Crystal Cook said...

I love that sweet face Diana! Really well done. :) Good luck with managing your grandson and cats. :) I was just thinking the other day of how things have changed from when my youngest was about a year old to now when he's nearly four. I didn't realize so much time had passed so quickly.

Sharon Whitley said...

Fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...