Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 23 July 2012

1600 Curly & Mo

6" x 6" oil on canvas, to be framed
I am at the moment painting a series of 3 largish canvases with the theme of water lilies and koi which will take me quite a while to paint so to keep something interesting on my blog another set of kitties to keep you going! Hope you all are enjoying the summer and the summer sunshine where you are.

5 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

I cannot resist Diana, they are purrr-fect!

Carol DeMumbrum said...

Love your kitty cats!! I can't wait to see the koi with water lilies!

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

These two are so sweet!!

hmuxo said...

So adorable Diana. THOSE EYES!!!!

Carol Schiff Studio said...

Adorable!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...