Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 17 July 2012

1599 I Love You & Gallery Representation

6" x 6" oil on Canvas
This is one of the sweetest paintings I've ever done and I enjoyed painting it so much.

I'm so excited that my work has been accepted into a gallery in down town Seattle, a prime location and a beautiful gallery by the name of Artforte Gallery. I keep pinching myself to see if it's really true yay!!!!

4 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Congratulations Diana....well deserved recognition. I hope it goes well and you are selling oodles by year's end.
Your cats are so adorable. It must have been fun to paint this one. I can see why.

Sandy Byers said...

Yay! congratulations Diana! That is so fabulous about the gallery. Your kitty painting is adorable, too!!

hmuxo said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Diana!! I'm so excited for you..so well deserved. I love all your paintings...including this little kitten!!

Carol Schiff Studio said...

Diana, You are international now!! Congratulations, both on the gallery and on that adorable kitten painting. I can see why you had fun painting it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...