Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 10 July 2012

1596 Is that Me? SOLD

6" x 8" oil on panel, framed
Another find at the local thrift store, a small zinc planter, which made for an interesting surface to paint!

The weather has finally turned hot and sunny here in WA after a mixed bag of weather so far this summer. My hubby in Ireland said that the weather has been cold and wet there, so far this summer, something to do with the Jet Stream not being in the right place or something ;(

2 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

My oh my Diana, you do that metal so beautifully. I'm always amazed at what you create.

Karen Bruson said...

Nice reflections.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...