Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 29 June 2012

1590 Lean on Me SOLD

6"x 8" oil on panel, framed

These luscious strawberries ended up in a strawberry smoothie, a great way to get kids to eat lots of fruit! My daughter freezes very ripe bananas - without their skins, which can be thrown into the blender, still frozen, as a sweet addition to the mix.

 Why is it when you go to the store to buy a few things, you always end up with more than is on the list and look at the bill and think how did I come to spend so much!!

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

Beautifully painted, Diana.! the strawberries look like I can just reach out and eat it. SO realistic!!!

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

Great painting! I always spend more when I go to stores. I guess I have impulse problems! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...