Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 20 June 2012

1587 Limey Intruder

10" x 24"  oil on panel

These luscious lemons have had there group infiltrated by a cousin who tried to pass himself off as one of them, he said that he wasn't quite ripe yet!

 Recently I went to get some boards for painting cut and had intended to get lots of large panels, square and oblong, and ended up with a bunch of elongated ones, not quite sure how that happened, maybe because the guy cutting them for me although a sweet young man, probably didn't quite understand my English accent,  and so you will be seeing a few more in this format!


4 comments:

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

Beautiful painting and I like the format!

Carol Blackburn said...

Hi Diana, I love it....the painting and the commentary. Can't wait to see what you do with the rest of your boards. :)

suzanneberry said...

i am amazed by your work, every time! absolutely stunning work diana. i love this!

and your kind and thoughtful words meant so very much! they made me feel as though i can keep going forward. thank you my friend!

hmuxo said...

I'm speechless "again" with your work, Diana. So incredibly realistic. I also love your previous two that I missed since I've been away on vacation!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...