Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 6 June 2012

1584 Copper teapot SOLD

12" x 12' oil on panel
Another labour of love that I have finally finished, this lovely teapot I bought on Ebay I loved it's 'Art Nouveau' shape and it's lovely feet and handle. The silver plate, belonging to my daughter, has a pierced design from the same era, as you can imagine painting the design of the plate gave me a few more grey hairs ;)

4 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

My, my Diana.....I don't know anyone who paints still life oils as beautifully as you. I mean that sincerely. I so enjoy seeing what you've painted. Hope your day is special!

hmuxo said...

Your patience with this piece truly paid off! Absolutely amazing, Diana. It's such a pleasure to visit your blog!!!

Karen Bruson said...

Wonderful reflections.

Carol Schiff Studio said...

More difficult subject matter. You are a wonder Diana! The design of the silver platter is perfectly accomplished.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...