Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 31 May 2012

1583 Stilton & Friends SOLD


8" x 16" oil on panel available

I had started on this one before I painted my fisher-girl and I was glad I took a break from it, which made it easier to finish after my short still-life holiday! The photo is a bit darker than in reality on the right, some paintings are so difficult to photo and edit to give an accurate copy of the work.

3 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Lovely one, Diana. I do understand about trying to get a good photo of your work. I have what I think are my best watercolors but when I photograph them they look washed out and it's so disheartening. Do you know why blogger now has these pictoral captchas? The numbers in the photos are easy enough but they made those silly words more difficult to figure out.

Vern Schwarz said...

Lovely painting Diana. I love blue cheese and this one certainly looks good enough to eat.

hmuxo said...

Amazing work! Congratulations.!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...