Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 16 May 2012

1577 As Sure as Eggs is Eggs! SOLD


9" x 12 oil on panel available  SOLD
The sunlight came streaming through my window and I put a bowl of eggs on a low box and this composition was created. I love working with light and reflections, shadows and highlights they all add to making an interesting and exciting painting.

4 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Wonderful one, Diana....hey, you've got some sun too. It just came out here after several gloomy days. Enjoy it!

suzanneberry said...

wow diana!! stunning! i hope you are well, i've missed you,

Lori Bonanni said...

Great composition and perspective! Aerial perspective is a favorite view! The shadow is wonderful!

hmuxo said...

Amazing work!!! I thought it was a photo at first!!! Congratulations !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...