Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 10 May 2012

1576 Fruit Tea

11" x 14" oil on panel

Another composition from above, I do like this format as you can probably guess, I think it gives a new perspective to a classic subject.

This week-end is the first out door art exhibition on St Stephens Green in Dublin and I won't be there, but hubby is going to do it for me, hope the weather is fine as you can imagine this makes or breaks a good exhibition. We were lucky last year and had reasonable weather for all 4 exhibitions throughout the summer, which is quite a miracle considering the Irish weather!


1 comment:

Carol Schiff Studio said...

Gorgeous, Diana! You do this so well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...