Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 4 May 2012

1574 Black & White SOLD

9" x 12" oil on panel

So many shades of white, and black isn't just black either!

I've just been cursing at Blogspot for changing it's posting format, I do hate it when a site decides to change 'improve??!!' just when I've mastered it and then I have to waste time figuring out how to do everything again!
I can't see why it needed fixing, maybe to keep a geek or two employed ;D

1 comment:

Carol Blackburn said...

Oh Diana......I totally agaree with you on the blogger change issue. It's do disheartening to have to learn something all over again and at my age with mental faculties declining God knows it's not easy. I've been blogging less and less these days.
I must say this painting is so elegant and yes, the colors in the black and white are beautiful. Hope things in the new home are going well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...