Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 1 March 2012

On the Move

I'm packing like mad and it seems never ending, I started last week and I'm still at it! I have so many paintings that are all different shapes and sizes, some framed some not, some on canvas some on board which makes packing horrible. It makes me wish I only painted one size and shape!

Anyway enough moaning, we are moving away from Dublin out towards the west of Ireland to County Galway on the edge of Lough Derg (lake) I won't have any Internet for awhile until phone and service are connected I just have time to settle in before flying off to the States for several months to see my daughter and my new grandson, which as you can imagine  I am looking forward to immensely.
 I am also looking forward to visiting the many galleries and art museums in Seattle, to see some spectacular artwork a real joy.

I will keep on painting while there hopefully, as I need to keep up a steady supply of paintings for my galleries and Auction houses.

I will try and post at regular intervals to keep you up to date of my whereabouts and what I'm up to.
ttfn :)

4 comments:

Carol DeMumbrum said...

Good luck with your move! Post lots of photos of your new home and studio. So wonderful to see things going so well for you!!! Your work is so beautiful! I know you are excited it is being enjoyed in so many homes!!

Carol Blackburn said...

Safe travels Diana and enjoy your new grandchild.

Heather Whiting said...

I wish you all the very best for your move and your travels. :)

Christel said...

Diana,

I hope you settle nicely in your new house. Have a great trip to the US and Hi to Katy.
Christel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...