Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 19 March 2012

Moved! Update

Moved house and county on the 4th of March, got settled and unpacked and then flew off on the 14th to Seattle to visit with my daughter and family and check out my new Grandson. I loaded up my suitcase with painting gear and will soon be painting again. Got over my jet lag and am acclimatized now, the weather here has been wet and chilly not much different to Ireland! Will keep you posted on my painting progress......

1 comment:

Carol Blackburn said...

Welcome to your new home. At least the climate is similar and that will help you feel right at home. Blessings to you and yours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...