Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 27 March 2012

1562 Cheese and Wine SOLD

18" x 14" oil on canvas-board

Just finished a commission painting, my first painting in Washington, which took me all week and will get shipped off to Ireland to be framed and then to the client in the UK. So it will be an International piece!
I have started  two more paintings, hopefully to be finished this week.
The weather here is like Ireland changeable and wet!

2 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

I hope Seattle is treating you well. Is that a good thing that the weather is similar? Or, would you really rather have had a change? Congratulations of the sale.

Lori Bonanni said...

This is beautiful! So inviting looking! Congratulations on your new grandson!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...