Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 2 February 2012

1545 'Partners' and his first swing

5" x 7" oil on panel  to see more of my work go to dianamarshallfineart.com

Number two small, still life for the exhibition


---------------------------------------------------


 This is my grandson Kai having his first swing, and you can see his delight!

6 comments:

Susan Roux said...

Your pepper looks good enough to eat!

Such a happy grandson...

Carol Blackburn said...

Oh Diana, Kai is so adorable. Looks like he's a swinger.

Rosemary said...

Delicious! The reflection of the pepper onto the apple keeps my eye moving until your rich background and shadows slow it down!

Your happy grandson is adorable!

Lori Bonanni said...

Beautiful work on these small paintings! Good luck with the show! Your grandson is adorable!

Susan Carlin said...

You just blow me away, Diana. So beautiful.

Carol DeMumbrum said...

What a cutie!! Love the peppers!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...