Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 27 January 2012

1543 Copper Reflections & Auction Sales

10" x 18" = 25.4 x 46 cms. oil on panel to be framed, available.

This one took me a week to complete and one I class as a 'fiddler' I could fiddle with this one never-endingly. But I had to stop myself from continually try to fix and improve things, there has to come a point when enough is enough!

-------------------------------------------------

This week 5 of my paintings sold in a fine art auction in Cork, held last Sunday. I have also sold two more paintings to a private collector as well, so all in all a very good week...

Here are the paintings that sold..


                                                                                



4 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

That is just so awesome, Diana. The way you captured those colors is brilliant. And some sales to top it off. Super!

Carol Schiff Studio said...

Well Diana, they are all equally gorgeous! It is no surprise to me that each and every one has found a new home. Congratulations to you on your fabulous painting skills.

suzanneberry said...

this is outstanding diana! just so amazing! and no wonder 5 sold!! CONGRATULATIONS on well deserved sales. you work is just stunning!

Iowalady said...

Who is the dog? I have his twin, even down to the color! ha. ha. Mine is named Little Harley! SO delighted to see him.... Your art work is wonderful....I've been out here lurking around admiring it for a long time, but the dog brought me out to comment! ha. ha. Thanks for sharing your talent. Iowalady

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...