Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 20 January 2012

1542 Cherry Necklace SOLD

6" x 6" = 15 x 15 cms. oil on panel unframed
This morning, when trying to get some order among all my panels and paintings, (which doesn't last long) I came across a box of 6" x 6" boards and thought that it would be great to dig out my palette knife and just do a nice loose, simple painting, to start to use up some of these boards, this is the result. Now back to my tight, large painting with lots of intricate patterns, reflections and shapes!

4 comments:

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

Love this! Very cool that it was so impromptu!

Carol Blackburn said...

Looks like some cherry-colored sunglasses.

Crystal Cook said...

That is awesome Diana. :) And so different from your usual style, but very appealing. I love those cherries. :)))

Carol DeMumbrum said...

Love this!! Love the composition and title also.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...