Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 17 January 2012

1541 Country Apples SOLD

10" x 18"  =  25.5 x 45.7 cms oil on panel  to see more of my paintings go to dianamarshallfineart.com

These beauties were brought home by my hubby and when looking out my kitchen window I saw my rustic back gate bathed in bright sunshine I immediately thought that it would make the perfect back-drop for these shiny red  and yellow fruit.

4 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Diana, you were absolutely right...this is beautiful.

suzanneberry said...

breathtaking! so much character in those apples. just a beautiful composition!

Carol Schiff Studio said...

And you were so right, Diana. It made a lovely painting.

The thing that I love so much about following an artist's blog is that you are invited along on the journey. Your journey has been very interesting. Your work has changed so much. It is exciting to see how you made the switch to these ultra realistic paintings. Bravo!

William G.Phelps said...

Definitely, what a fantastic blog and enlightening posts, I definitely will bookmark your website.Best Regards!
Fisherbrand General-Purpose Student Forceps; 5 in. (127mm); Straight, Serrated Tip

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...