Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 11 January 2012

1539 Epicurean Delights SOLD

18" x 14" = 46 x 35.5 cms. oil on board to see more of my work go to dianamarshallfineart.com

This was a labour of love, I must say, elipses, and curves straight lines, lace etc etc! every time I thought that it was finished, I found something else to correct, can't have a wonky bottle or wine glass ..a real fiddler. The grapes and cheese were the easy bits! I was planning on doing another with this theme but I might need a break and paint something less demanding methinks.

5 comments:

Crystal Cook said...

That is so beautiful. I love the green bottle and the highlights on the glass. You make this stuff look easy even though I know it totally isn't. :)

Carol Blackburn said...

Diana, you are the most magnificent painter of glass in oils like Carrie Waller is in watercolors. Totally awesome!

suzanneberry said...

good lord diana, you are a master!! just so amazing! bravo!!

Millie said...

Diana this is the best of your best. You've mastered painting glass and those grapes are cheese all are so well rendered. Simply wow!

Gwen Bell said...

Amazing work! So crisp and clean and how on earth did you paint that perfect cut crystal stopper? Wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...