Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 6 January 2012

1538 All Good Things SOLD

11" x 14" = 28 x 35.5 cms. oil on panel  to see more of my work go to dianamarshallfineart.com

Dark paintings are a pain to photograph especially on a dull day like today. The colour of the cheese is a lot creamier and less green, I have spent hours fiddling with this image and I'm afraid this is the best I can come up with! I have had a request to paint a painting with red wine and cheese so I'm doing a few so the client has a selection to choose from and as it is a popular subject, I am sure that they will find new homes too.

4 comments:

Millie said...

Wow Diana, what a great painting. Those grapes look just so real. Your style is getting better and better each time I look, Bravo!

Bruce Sherman said...

Good Morning Diana!... What a sumptuous way to start the day!

That chunk of Chilton with its companions is mouth-watering... no matter the photographic difficulties! Eye-catching as well!

As you mentioned at my site... wisdom... even in cheese making can only be achieved with aging... and many repeats. Making "good" Art follows the same path. Trial and error... "Eureka moments"!

Good painting in 2012!
Warmest regards,
Bruce

Carol DeMumbrum said...

Beautiful, Diana. Looks like a museum piece. Can't wait to see what is on your easel now.

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

Beautiful! I feel like I could reach in a pluck one of those grapes to eat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...