Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 22 December 2011

Christmas Break

6" x 6" oil on canvas, framed


Wishing you all a very HAPPY CHRISTMAS full of joy and may the New Year bring new optimism for the future.

I would like to thank you all who visit my blog and support me and my work with your comments and emails, they are so wonderful and encouraging, I do appreciate them so much. Painting is a lonely occupation and to have blogging friends means a lot to me and makes me feel I am not alone.

I have found that the artistic community whether on the Internet around the world or here in the flesh, are an exceptionally kind, helpful and supportive group of people, who readily share their knowledge and guidance with each other, it is wonderful to be able to belong to such a group.

1 comment:

Carol Blackburn said...

I love your blog, Diana.....though I think you already know that. May this season of renewal and light bring many good things your way in the coming year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...