Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 29 December 2011

1536 Golden Collection

16" x 16" oil on panel to see more of my work go to dianamarshallfineart.com

This is my last painting for this year and one I nearly gave up on before Christmas, but what it needed was for me to have a painting break and to come back with fresh enthusiasm. I'm always ready to paint after a break, chomping at the bit, so to speak!

I have some exciting things to look forward to next year, which I am hoping will come to fruition, and also that my art career progresses (the economy willing)!  well only time will tell how things will turn out!

May you all have a wonderful New Years celebration and that the coming year will fill you with new hope and enthusiasm for the future.

5 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

It came out beautifully, Diana. Love the "golden calf". You captured the feel of each piece perfectly from the hardness of the metal to the delicate dish and ribbon.

Carol DeMumbrum said...

Beautiful depth and detail! I am sure the upcoming year will be a great year for you.

Lori Bonanni said...

Happy New Year! Beautiful work on this especially like the floral decoration on the plate!

Kay said...

so glad you didn't give up on this lovely painting..have a great New Year

Gwen Bell said...

This is absolutely exquisite Diana! Fabulous job on that brushed metal and the composition could not be more perfect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...