Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 8 December 2011

1532 Look at our Reflections! SOLD

10" x 18"= 25.4 x 45.7cms  oil on panel to see more of my work go to dianamarshallfineart.com

These two rosy cheeked apples seem to be admiring their reflections in the silver suface of the jugs, I am sure they know that they are in the spotlight although the jug and coffee pot are still trying to outshine them with their glints of light!

4 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Superb, Diana. Have a great day!

Heather Whiting said...

Hi, I love your paintings and am always pleased to receive an e-mail subscription of your lastest post. Do you mind if I ask you a question? You seem to be very prolific, how long does it take you to do a painting (although I realise it probably varies according to the size of the piece and other factors)?

suzanneberry said...

do you sleep? one masterpiece after another, just amazing work diana, beautiful!!! happy weekend!

Carol Schiff Studio said...

WOW! Very impressive!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...