Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 6 December 2011

1531 Plum Job

10" x 10" = 25.4 x 25.4cms oil on canvas panel,          
to see more of my work go to dianamarshallfineart.com

After the last painting it was great to get back to a manageable sized painting! This was a pleasure to paint, no intricate patterns to fiddle with, nice and straight forward.
I chose this combination of fruit for their lovely colours and textures that harmonise so well together.

5 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

So beautiful, Diana. I have seen so much growth in your painting since I first started following your blog, not that I didn't admire your earlier work but I do see the growth and it's awesome. :)

Crystal Cook said...

This is so gorgeous Diana. I love that haze you have painted on the plum. It's simply dazzling. Really well done my friend! :)

Millie said...

Those plums look so firm, juicy and yummy. Very nicely done, Diana, Bravo!

Laurie Pace Texas Contemporary Artist ~ International Equine Artist said...

Diane.. JUST Saw your work as I was doing the new blog header. Suggestion. I wanted to email you from your blog and could not find a way to find you. You do not want to put your email in your blog with the
thisisme@art.com because spammers pick it up. Put your wording, like
Email Diane and then make it a hyperlink to your email. I will be doing more marketing for our international artists as our new website for CFAI opens in the next few weeks. So I want to make sure I get to know you and your needs. LOVE YOUR WORK! Laurie

suzanneberry said...

amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...