Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 5 December 2011

1530 Time for Tea

20" x 24" = 51 x 61 cms oil on board to see more of my work go to dianamarshallfineart.com

Phew finally finished! This is the largest still life I have ever painted and I'm so glad it's done, well I don't think I will be painting such a large one (for me) for a while, and doesn't red oil paint take forever to dry, it seems to get everywhere too.

3 comments:

Carol DeMumbrum said...

This has to be my favorite of your still life paintings!! Such incredible detail and I love the overhead composition. The apples and daisies are such a nice combination and painted so well! LOVELY!!

Carol Blackburn said...

Oh Diana, fit for a Queen. Just lovely!

suzanneberry said...

ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR!! beautifully done diana! WOW!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...