Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, 20 November 2011

1527 Orange Appeal SOLD

14" x 7" oil on panel, to be framed, to see more of my work go to dianamarshallfineart.com

More citrus fruit! this time in an ancient sauce boat that was donated to me by a friend, unfortunately I had to glue the handle back on as it didn't survive the rigours of the baggage handlers on route from England.
The sun is shining and the sky is blue and I think I should emerge from my painting room and get out into the light, I'm beginning to feel like a mole in a hole! I think that I will down brushes and do just that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...