Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 18 November 2011

1526 Zesty Lemons

12" x 6" oil on board, to be framed, to see more of my work go to :- dianamarshallfineart.com

Back to lemons again, one of my favourite fruit to paint, they are expensive here I don't know why as they should be plentiful at this time of year.
 When I lived in Spain, during the winter months, you could get a big plastic shopping bag full of lemons for 1 or 2 euros and oranges, a box for €3 from the local fruit and veg. market. These I used to juice or make marmalade or lemon and orange curd from, I miss those lovely sweet and juicy treats and of course all the other lovely produce that was bountiful and so cheap.

3 comments:

Carol DeMumbrum said...

Lovely! I love the rim of the glass and how the compliments make the painting sparkle. Well done!!!

Carol Blackburn said...

Gorgeous, Diana.....that glass is amazing.

Dana Cooper said...

This is wonderful Diana, the glass is perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...