Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 12 November 2011

1524 Cherry Jubilee SOLD

8" x 8" oil on panel, to see more of my work go to dianamarshallfineart.com

My little brown jug has featured a lot in my still lifes, it always manages to sneak itself in without me realizing it! I have just bought a very large brown pitcher in a job lot of ceramics from a local auction, so it might be feeling a bit small against this grandaddy of jugs, and it's making sure it gets immortalized  one more time before I turn to it's competition!

3 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

That pitcher looks like it is made of milk chocolate! Goes great with cherries, too.

Gwen Bell said...

Wonderful work, Diana. Great job on all of the surfaces!

Carol Schiff Studio said...

Diana,

This is a beautiful piece. The cherries look like I could reach out and pop one in my mouth. I always marvel at the talent of super realistic painters such as you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...