Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 11 November 2011

1523 Bottled Up SOLD

10" x 8" oil on panel, to be framed. to see more of my work go to :- dianamarshallfineart.com

I found these interesting bottles among a cabinet of such bottles at a local indoor flea market,  I was excited to find such a great source of interesting bottles, there were so many different shapes, colours and sizes I was spoilt for choice, I think that these are old medicine bottles at least the smaller ones were. I enjoyed the challenge of painting glass and the lettering on the left one, teamed up with a few blooms a perfect pairing I think.

1 comment:

suzanneberry said...

beautiful bottles and blooms diana!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...