Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 10 November 2011

1522 Daisy Shadow SOLD

12" x 6" oil on panel,  framed  to see more of my work go to dianamarshallfineart.com

Back to smaller paintings and my little brushes as I had a request for one, I will paint some interspersed with larger ones,  all my others have been distributed among galleries and auction houses and I need a bit of stock. I have two large ones on the go as well and they are both intricate and time consuming, fortunately I have got quite a bit of patience although occasionally I love to paint one where I can slap on the paint and not get too finicky about it!

The financial news is all doom and gloom here in Europe, just when you think it can't get any worse it does!! Where and when will it end, it's hard not to worry about it..

2 comments:

suzanneberry said...

beautiful job diana. try not to focus on the news. there's little we can do about it and it just creates more doom and gloom. just keep painting, your work is so amazing!

Jane said...

I LOVE this painting ! Such gorgeous colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...